1. You can get ad copy ideas by studying similar
product’s advertising material. Collect their sales
letters, classified ads, web ads, e-mail ads, etc.
2. Know exactly what you want your ad copy to
accomplish. It could be to qualify prospects, make
sales, generate leads, attract web traffic, etc.
3. Make a complete list of your product’s benefits
and features. Begin your ad with the most important
benefit either in your headline or first sentence.
4. Make your ad benefits as specific as possible.
Include exact numbers, percentages, times, colors,
smells, sounds, descriptive adjectives, etc.
5. List all the ways your product is different from
your competition’s. Include all the differences in
your ad copy that are better than their product.
6. Use graphics, pictures and drawings of people
actually using your product to solve their problem.
Include a picture that also shows the results.
7. Make a list of your target audience. Write down
what reasons would attract them to purchase your
product. Include those reasons in your ad copy.
8. Include any proven facts in your ad copy. They
could be customer surveys, scientific tests, product
9. Tell your audience what kind of support they’ll
get after they buy. It could be free consulting, tech
support, free servicing, etc.
10. Ask people at the end of your copy why they
decided not to buy. This will give you new ideas on
how to produce a more profitable ad copy.
Quote of the Day:
“A desire of knowledge is the natural feeling of mankind;
and every human being whose mind is not debauched will be
willing to give all that he has to get knowledge.” —
Want more free articles,
subscriber to our news letter here
P.S. Making money online is easier than you think… Start
NOW with The Home Biz Guy’s Plug-In Profit Site service at: