When Brad told me there were 11, I couldn’t figure out for the life of me what they were.
I know people buy and sell coins, like bitcoin and alt coins. And I know people do the mining or whatever that is… but what else is there?
According to Brad, who’s holding a free masterclass on creating wealth through cryptocurrency on Feb 1st, there’s 11. Apparently, there’s:
- Investment, buy and hold
- Trading (day, swing, manual)
- Middle men (brokerages, exchanges, etc)
- Miners (people who supply the network with computing power to process transactions in exchange for their coins/tokens)
There’s 7 more, and Brad will reveal them on his masterclass along with:
– Exactly what cryptocurrencies are, how they came to be, and what they mean for the future of our world
– If this is just some giant bubble and if you are too late to join the party
– How to keep your coins safe, secure, and what to look to keep yourself safe from crypto Ponzi schemes
– Brad’s patented “Mosaic Investing Strategy” (That helped him 150x his crypto investments, and build a hedge fund that returned 106% net of expenses in 2013)
– Brad’s top 2 coin picks and predictions for 2018 + a $500 crypto raffle giveaway
To register for the class (it’s free), just go here!