I came across an inspirational message by TD Jakes which can help you focus on what you are doing. If you are like me, you will learn more from this quotation…
‘ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVES* * * * SHAKE THEM HATERS OFF!
BY REV. T.D JAKES
A hater is someone that is jealous and envious and spends all their time trying to make you look small so they can look tall. They are very negative people. Nothing is ever good enough! When you make your mark, you will always attract some haters… That’s why you have to be careful who you share your blessings and your dreams with because some folk can’t handle seeing you blessed… It’s dangerous to be like somebody else…
If God wanted you to be like somebody else. He would have given you what He gave them. You don’t know what people have gone through to get what they have… The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don’t know my story… If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, you can rest assured that the water bill is higher there too. We’ve all got some haters among us:
Some people don’t like it that you can:-
* Have a relationship with God
* Light up a room when you walk in
*Start your own business
* Tell a man/woman to get lost (if he/she ain’t about the right thing)
* Raise children without both parents being around
* And not ask for a dime from Anyone
* Haters don’t want to see you happy
* Haters don’t want to see you succeed
* Haters don’t want you to get the victory
Most of our haters are people that are supposed to be on our side. How do you handle the haters who you at least expect to have your guard up against?
You can handle your haters by:
1. *Knowing who you are & who your true friends are * (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
2. *Having a purpose to your life *
3. *By remembering what you have is by divine prerogative and not human manipulation.
* Purpose does not mean having a job. You can have a job and still be unfulfilled. A purpose is having a clear sense of what God has called you to be.
Your purpose is not defined by what others think about you. Fulfill your dreams! You only have one life to live…when its your time to leave this earth, you want to be able to say,’ I’ve lived my life and fulfilled my dreams, ………I’m ready to go HOME!
When God gives you a favor, you can tell your haters, ‘Don’t look at me… Look at who is in charge of me…’ Pass this to all of your family & friends who you know are not hating on you.
‘You are no greater than the company you keep’