It’s widespread to start a weight loss program, but never come to its end . We either ditch the diet, throw in the towel on our exercise exertions or both. Whatever the cause (and the excuses are great number ) it doesn’t mean that you’re meant for default . Even if you’ve started and stopped 100 times before, this time shouldn’t end the same result .
By finding the right combination of weight loss reason , you will find it a little easier to keep to your plan than if you rely on sheer will alone. And though maintaining proper reason can be one of the largest hurdles you face, there are some tricks you can use to stay motivated.
1. Get Into the Groove. We all know that next to diet, exercise is essential to losing weight. To get motivated to do exercise, remember that music makes you move and possibly groove. A recent study by the North American Association for the Study of Obesity research that women are more likely to keep to an exercise program if they listen to music when working out. Some websites let you choose your workout pace, then download playlists of songs with bpm’s (beats per minute) that match your heart rate.
2. Make the Mirror Your Friend. Another way to stay motivated in burning weight is to actually look at yourself in the mirror. Odd as it may sound , when you feel fat you mustn’t be ashamed of mirrors. A study in the International Journal of Eating Disorders found that mirror-exposure therapy–staring at your body in the mirror and ceasing the usual criticisms of your thighs–can develop body image, which, can help keep you following the healthy eating.
3. Set Reasonable Aims . It is also essential to set reasonable goals in order to support proper motivation. Make a list of all the causes why you want to lose weight, e.g., lose 10 pounds, fit into a new outfit or for a special event. Write them onto your mirror in your bathroom and read them every morning when you get up. This will serve as a constant reminder and help keep you on track.
4. Find Support. Support from other people can make you motivated to lose weight. And it doesn’t have to be in a group setting. Studies show that dieters who get counseling over the phone lose just as much as those who get it face to face.
5. Reward Yourself. Plan a cure for yourself when you have had a good week or achieved a special milestone. Do it non-food concerned with such as getting a pedicure, facial or massage. Try anything that will not only help you look better, but make you feel better as well about your huge progress.