I thank my Lord for the provision and His tender mercies provided for me and my family. He Has protected us through out the year. Even when we passed through hardship, His has was with us. We thank Him for His unending love to us.
He has helped to be faithful in very little things.We continued praising His name by helping others, financially,spiritually and physically. One important thing was to forgive all those who did wrong things to us either intentionally or unintentionally.
On the business front, we continued to thrive in this unstable economy. Some times sales were hard to come by, this created anxiety and fear of unknown.Thanks to business friends and mentors who encouraged us on our journey.
- We have seen new development in terms of marketing and lead generation.
- Viral Express launched its free give away marketing system
- Empower network developed mobile marketing
- GRN has introduced new and most recruitive compensation plan not offered anywhere else in this industry
- Internet Lifestyle was founded, teaching people how to market without forcing people to join.
- GVO enhanced its Pure leverage arsenal of tools
- Prosperity Team introduced a platform to help struggling entrepreneurs with training and blogging
Personally, I completed a master degree in clinical nursing at one of the first universities in New Zealand,Victoria University of wellington. Achieving this has given me a sense of satisfaction and an encouragement and inspiration to my children and all the migrants in the world. Use the time at hand and develop your mind by setting priorities.
To see the most amazing events for the year 2013, go to my Face book fun page
If you found this article very interesting, leave your comments below:
Paving the way